[meteorite-list] Ad- NWA4042 rare achondrite, smaller pieces

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 9 14:43:14 2006

Dear List Members,

a few months ago I had introduced a new achondrite NWA4042 (achondrite,
ungrouped). At this time were available only full slices and I had some
inquiries of collectors whether also smaller slices are available. Recently
I had cut the larger remaining slices to smaller part slices. And now some
less expensive pieces are available (most pieces below $200). The pieces on
the following web page are all what is available of NWA 4042. The meteorite
was bought in 2003 in Morocco and I havn`t seen any additional piece of this
meteorite. NWA 4042 belongs certainly to the rarest meteorites. Meanwhile it
can also be found in the data base of the meteoritical society and will
appear in the next meteoritical bulletin number 90.
http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html

Best wishes,
Stefan Ralew

SR-Meteorites