[meteorite-list] Cool Fresh Chondrites and "Slick-n-Slide"

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 9 16:11:50 2006

Dear List Members,

I have been going through the material I brought back from my Morocco trip
last week. Here are some photos of some very nice fresh chondrites, an
unusual thing these days coming out of Morocco. There are two pictures of
some very good examples of Slick-n-Slide also. I have not seen chondrites
this nice for a long time out of the Sahara.

4170 gram Large and Fresh Thumb Printed chondrite - VERY COOL !!
http://www.lunarrock.com/3-9/dsc00001.jpg

140 gram Individual - Neat Shape
http://www.lunarrock.com/3-9/dsc00013.jpg

122.7 gram Slick-n-Slide (Best Example I have Seen for a Long Time)
http://www.lunarrock.com/3-9/dsc00023.jpg

25.6 gram Slick-n-Slide (Unfortunately broke during airplane ride home)
http://www.lunarrock.com/3-9/dsc00025.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe