AW: Re: [meteorite-list] Re: Possible meteorite fall inNortheast Brazil (forwarded message from Wilton Caravalho)

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 11:30:24 2006

the same idea have here of you Farmer, and now you
return in spam box seen its impossible speack with a
similar person.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha

=== message truncated ===

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it