[meteorite-list] Ignored or List Not Working?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 11:56:36 2006

Gary,
  If you have images of your green edged Indochinte I
will gladly give it a look. Depending on the thickness
of the glass some appears yellow-green to a
blackish-green. Oxides of iron in indochines and
other tekties usually produce greens, yellows, yellow
greens, brown greens. The missing color for iron
oxides in glass are reds and blues.
  Darryl Futrell once emailed me that he had a sample
of a blue impact glass, later we lost contact so the
exact location is unknown except Argentina
(Patagonia). He claimed that there were 100+ pound
masses of it.

  Messages are coming through but have been busy
without sleep for more than 3 days at this moment.
Dirk...Tokyo