AW: Re: [meteorite-list] Re: Possible meteorite fall in Northeast Brazil (forwarded message from Wilton Caravalho)

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 13:26:57 2006

Greetings List members,

I would like to invite list members who haven't had a chance to check
out the Meteorite Impact Forum to try that forum out as another source
of meteorite related topics and discussion. The intent is not to replace
any of the other lists out there but rather provide another good format.
We need some more experts on there for discussion The list is growing
and we have over 1800 posts!.

Anyone interested in my Nininger Moments will have to go there to see
new posts on that subject. All my best!

Here's the link: http://www.meteoriteimpact.invisionzone.com/

--AL Mitterling