[meteorite-list] Ignored or List Not Working?

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 13:54:35 2006

Hi Dirk,

This is the best shot of the green ridge I could get. My camera kept wanting to focus on
the body of the tektite or on the background. The green ridge is centered
longititudinally along the specimen's axis in the middle of a smooth, shiny spot that
looks like it may have remained melted for a time after the major portions of the piece
solidified.

Pic is here;

http://www.meteorite-dealers.com/images/green-tektite.jpg

Thanks,