AW: [meteorite-list] MetBull, additions, synonyms, alternative names.

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 08:45:32 2006

Ooops, I forgot.

Sch?nenberg
lost an "n"

Today it's: Sch?neberg

(as synonym only Schoneberg is given).

and M?ssing,

is today only: Massing

(without "ae" or "?", the today's spelling "Massing" is not found among the
synonyms or as main name in the Catalogue).

Unter-M?ssing

Is spelled nowadays without hyphen: Unterm?ssing
In the entry is missing a town nearby, it's only written: Bayern, Germany.
I suggest "Greding" as Unterm?ssing was incorporated by Greding and Greding
is an exit of one of the most important highways in Germany.
(The mentioned Oesterberg is written "?sterberg").

Neuschwanstein will be more than correct, thanks Dieter et.al.

And those where the Bavarian meteorites.

(To Inningen I have my own opinion, it has the same trace element data as
Sikhote-Alin, same Ni content, IIAB - and from people, who know it better
than me, I heard that it was a shrapnel (that's the reason too, why no
structural type could be determined. That a single iron felt as a shrapnel,
I never heard before :-) )

Buckleboo!
Martin