[meteorite-list] enough already

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 14:13:32 2006

No offense Steve or anybody else,

I just quoted a rule that Art made to prevent the List from becoming a
"Spamfest". If everybody who sales meteorites posted three to six times a
week which has been happening lately with a few people then the List would
become overwhelmed. Art wisely made the rule, one Ad posting per week. Some
people must feel they are better than everyone else and have the right to
post as many advertisements as they want. I personally find it distasteful
and offensive that Art's rules are not being followed. Thanks to Art,
everybody has a place where they can share their thoughts and discuss ideas.
Abuse this privilege and all we will have at our disposal is a Spamfest.

Take care and show some courtesy,

Adam