[meteorite-list] enough already!

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 19:15:14 2006

--On Mar 12, 2006, at 6:03 PM, joseph_town_at_att.net wrote:

--The consequences would only mean more spam. Corollary spam if you like. By that rule we are all entitled to a dozen
--retaliatory spams rebutting Steve in the next eleven days. 10 more for me since I've already used 2. Dean made a good point.

No, No, No!
The offense is too many ads. After your have criticized that once why would you want to do the same 11 times?

--Just complain to Art.

Yes Yes Yes! (and/or directly to the offender)

Mike Fowler

----Perhaps to keep the list from being overwhelmed with negative vibes we should
----have a corrollary (sp?) rule:

----Only criticize the same offense once.