[meteorite-list] Ad - Weekly Auctions Ending - New Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 18:10:13 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending in a few hours, many still not bid
on at 99 cents! Do not forget to check out the NEW L6 lots at the bottom,
great little individuals.

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Here are some of this week's highlights:

Campo Coin, I only have three left. I purchased Hans' entire inventory so I
can't get any more after these are gone:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611791160

Nice Campo Crystal, also started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611791677

New Orleans at a fraction of what this material goes for. Try finding a
bigger piece of this on ebay. I acquired all that was available at the time
and these are more than mere milligram sized crumbs. I started this large
example out at just 99 cents and it is currently selling for way below my
costs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611798654

I only have two of these lunar dust filled gold and Pyrex pendants left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611801503

A real piece of an impossibly rare Chasignite started at just 99 cents and
currently way below cost:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611816384

This is quickly becoming one of the most studied stones in the world. The
now famous NWA 2999 Angrite, A case for Mercury stone. I have a very
limited amount of this material left for understandable reasons. You can't
find an Angrite priced for $200.00 a gram retail anywhere, let alone one
that is this well documented with an outstanding pedigree
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611818881

New unusual looking L6, great for jewelry making or passing around. I am
selling these in 500 gram lots, great stuff!. Will have NWA number soon:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613433648
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613433785
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613433921
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613434007

I put up about 25 kilograms of unclassified material for those looking for
great deals. And ... TOO Many other bargains to list can be found at this
link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock