[meteorite-list] Meteorite in Movie

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 16 18:07:51 2006

Hi Kevin,

I don't know the english title but I think you are talking about
"Fr?ken Smillas k?nsla f?r sn?" Or something like that. A free
translation would be
"Miss Smillas feeling for snow".
It's a book by Peter H?eg that have been filmed.

OK, found it at IMDB. http://imdb.com/title/tt0120152/
and here http://www.cinefile.com.au/home/view.asp?a=408&s=Reviews

I rest my case...

/The List