[meteorite-list] Ad- PF, etc

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Mar 18 11:24:37 2006

Hello,

Not much happening here on thee list tonight. So, I thought I would point
out a couple of my pieces that are ending soon on ebay.
I hope I don't upset anybody.
Well, Mike Farmer sold me his old 8" lapidary sander and I put a nice
polish on a slice of Park Forest.
I was actually surprised how nice it turned out.
I did have a couple of people ask me where I got my Park Forest from. For
those that don't know already I picked up over a hundred fragments on
Winslow Street. Yep , they were everywhere... street , sidewalks, lawns.
That baby smashed right in the middle of the street.

And for those of you who wanted my Pierceville can now get a chunk of it. I
put it thru the saw yesterday.
See them both here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmaccers531QQhtZ-1

Have a nice night