[meteorite-list] OT Ad: for sale: Rock Rascal Model J

From: batkol <batkol_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Mar 19 19:43:21 2006

Hello list. Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday. I've got a brand new 6" Rock Rascal that's been opened but never used. Reason it's never been used is because I bought a larger Covington lapidary saw. The cheapest retail cost for these is about $99 plus shipping, without the motor, blade, belt and pulley. This one is $75 plus $9 for shipping. If you need a motor to go with it, I've got a Dayton 1/3hp 1725rpm motor, with bracket, that's never been used, for $15 [a bargain] but will cost about $16 to ship due to it's weight. You would need to get a blade, belt and a pulley. Total cost for both shipped $115. Please contact me off list if interested. Will of course consider trading the Rascal for meteorites. thanks. take care
susan patton
batkol55 on ebay