[meteorite-list] Re: A curse for you all, Alien techno kindergarten.

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Mar 19 19:45:55 2006

Hi, Kevin,

    Here's a fistful of answers to your puzzle:

<http://infohost.nmt.edu/~armiller/triangles.htm>

http://www.nobeliefs.com/puzzles/triangle-puzzle.htm
(They want you to "contribute" before they tell you the answer...)

<http://mathcentral.uregina.ca/QQ/database/QQ.09.99/matthews1.html>

http://www.puzzle.dse.nl/harder/index_us.html#appearing_area

    And here's the website your "friend" got the picture from,
only he didn't give you the answer, which is on the same website:
http://home.earthlink.net/~toddwolly/vision/triangle.html

    Stop suffering...

Sterling K. Webb