[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes Updates

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 21:18:50 2006

Hello Everyone!

We have 2 exciting things to tell you about. First, we have brought
"Current Meteorite News"
into MeteoriteTimes. We are utilizing a Google feature that allows you to
click on our new
"Current Meteorite News" link and all the up to the minute meteorite news
articles are listed for
you to open in our article window. Since it's a search using the word
meteorite there will of course
be times when an article or two may not be relevant.

Our second news is that we have updated our Meteorite Directory
script. There are some nice new
review and rating features and it's easier to post a new link. All are
welcome to add your favorite
meteorite and astronomy links. The Meteorite Directory is for
non-commercial meteorite links. All
Meteorite Dealers can list their sites in our free Meteorite Dealer
YellowPages.

We are looking for a couple of volunteers to join our MeteoriteTimes team
to help build up the number
of links in the Meteorite Directory. Please reply to this email if you are
interested in taking on this responsibility.

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/

Thank you!

Paul and Jim