[meteorite-list] Water fun

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 24 10:39:11 2006

Indeed...and you are right, totally right.

I would never openly market such things but I have taken special orders out
of the public eye.

Do as I say, not as I do. I still believe that openly selling trinkets is
going to get us shut down.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...