[meteorite-list] AD -eBat Meteorite cards

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 29 10:58:29 2006

Hi,
Well, Hopefully the metlist rules have not changed with regard how many eBay
ads you can put on this forum within a specified time period -if I have
broken that rule then please accept my apologies but I unsubscribed for many
months due to the overall tone of this list (ie getting too angry etc.) - so
please don't flame me!

..just a prompt re the Meteorite card set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6616768768

the reserve is $100 - I'd like to sell 'em so see what you think!

Best!

dave
IMCA #0092

BTW I have 0.9g Pultusk fragment up for sale - any takers? - first to paypal me with $20 incl shipping can have it!