[meteorite-list] Website ad

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 30 11:57:40 2006

Friends and list members
Please Check my website out Each week
there will be a different meteorite at a Special
Reduced price for one week ,
till I raise enough money to save my home ,
This week it my main mass of Lahoma , OK USA
The main mass is a 45 pound oriented stone
meteorite . The matrix is a beautiful apple green.
If I can't sell the mass as a whole I may have to start
cutting it up and selling it in jewelry . It is extremely
stable and well suited for such .
To find the unbelievably Low price check my website
out its on the right of the home page and down .
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
        Sunday I will put a new Special up !!!!
                    Thank You Ken Regelman
Astronomical Research Network