[meteorite-list] International shipping isssues

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 16:31:36 2006

I have the same concern when shipping abroad from France. Of course I ship far less than you do Adam, and so far never got anything lost. But I already had some delays either for shippings to the US or for items I bought from there. I guess that most of the time, the parcel was stuck for a while at customs... This is the most possible reason to me.
Cheers

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)