[meteorite-list] Anomolous Aluminum Object's..

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 1 20:07:55 2006

Hi Kevin,

I believe, from looking at your photos that you have
found what I call aluminum 'nuggets'. These are the
result of an aluminum beer or soda can being thrown
into a fire. I find then all the time when metal
detecting on the fresh water beaches in Eastern
Washington.

Pat

--- kevin decker <innocentwolf15_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,can anybody help me figure out what these
are?..They remind me of some tektites..I found these
in Florida..Thank's..Kevin W.Decker.