[meteorite-list] Monthly Favourite / Milestones

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 2 11:58:27 2006

Hi all,

Firstly here's the Monthly Favourite for May, 2006. I know quite a few
people are particularly interested in this meteorite, so I'll be updating
this page as more information comes to hand over the next few months.

http://www.meteorites.com.au/favourite.html

May 2006, also marks the 4th Anniversary of the Meteorites Australia website
and incredibly has also simultaneously marked the 150,000th hit. Thanks to
everyone who has leant their support and assistance over the years. It has
been much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
Meteorites Australia