AW: [meteorite-list] Its Spring !

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 4 12:07:19 2006

Yes Marcin it is.

And your great photos encourage the collectors after that long winter, to
set the old brown stones aside, the meteoriticists to leave their
microscopes and the sellers to crawl out from their stifling holes away from
the computer,
to get out on the fresh air and to enjoy.

So will I do now,
but not before to point the crazy NWA 4040 out to you, which Stefan set on
his page for sale: http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html
,which is as varied and diversified as a flowering spring meadow.

And again Stefan, you didn?t find the right price. I told you, that it would
be good for minimum 15/g.
Be quick, at least here in Europe list mails have since a while a delay of
1-2 days.

And now I should throw some Heine and Moerike into babelfish
.,
but I rather run to the woods.

Buckleboo!
Martin