[meteorite-list] AD - Olivine Diogenite $15 per gram!!!

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 4 19:56:19 2006

Hello all-

I have the Lion's share of the remaining Olivine Diogenite know as NWA 1877
from a recent Moroccan purchase.

The price was a good one so I have decided to move it out at a huge
discount.

Pieces range from sub gram to 25 grams.

Tell me what weight you want and I'll use the biggest pieces possible to
make the order, filling in with smaller ones.

Want only micro sized? Just say so and at this price you could turn micros
for a healthy profit or build education sets. I am happy to throw in free
magnifier boxes for as many small pieces you get.

If you don't already have a piece then patience has paid off, or perhaps
it's time to upgrade.

When it's gone, it's gone.

Right now, the website doesn't link to this sale, it is only for list
members so the link below is the only way to get to it:

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/nwa1877sale.htm

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com