[meteorite-list] Ebay seller "AZPotpourri"

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 5 01:20:29 2006

Hello List,

The IMCA Board received emails throughout the day pointing out the
"questionable" Ebay auctions by AZpotpourri, Here is one of them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6626773556

Our ever diligent Ken Newton contacted the seller and pointed out some
obvious errors and problems with those auctions, not the least being the name
"Harvey Nininger Meteorite Collection". The seller responded quickly that he had
already received several emails and had decided to cancel the auctions rather
than look like a fraud.
Later this evening Ken contacted him again pointing out the problem with his
ME page still advertising the said Collection, and a shadowy Organization.
Again he responded quickly, rewrote his ME page and thanked Ken.

I believe this is a Ebay seller who has learned an important lesson today:
Don't mess with the Meteorite Community!!!

Thank you for being part of it.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com