[meteorite-list] Self Proclaimed Pairings Issues (SPPI)

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 5 15:47:01 2006

Hi Again,

The question was brought up about who I am talking about. I won't publicly
mention names at this point but will if the violations continue. Another
point off-List was brought up about ID cards. It may seem obvious but even
if you make your own ID cards, you should save the previous ones as this
demonstrates a chain-of-custody which is very important in proving
provenance. An ID card from a dealer who will not even put his own name to
it is of no value. I am not trying to create a long string or arguments
here. It bothers me that some are still engaged in this practice and wanted
to get it off of my chest before I became angry. I have to go now but will
respond to questions later.

Take Care,

Adam