[meteorite-list] Self Proclaimed Pairings Issues (SPPI)

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 6 08:01:28 2006

Just to briefly elaborate Frederick

A new number with NomCom is considered paired not "likely paired". Paired is
a scientific fact, likely paired is an opinion.

This applies to Morocco and adjacent countries alone, other hot zones like
Burkina Faso, Gold Basin, Dhofar and Franconia move right through never seen
by a scientist. This is more science based than authenticity based, it is an
attempt to piece together a record so one day a team may decide to try and
put the NWA demographics into a scientific order.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.