[meteorite-list] Show in Gifhorn

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 6 13:25:50 2006

Hi Folks!

I have just returned from Gifhorn, a small meteorite show in nothern
Germany! I have met Hanno Strufe there and saw the new 1,3 kg diogenite
individual, which he has posted to the list a while back, just incredible!!!

If I wouldn?t be a student (with only a small budget) I would have bought
it! It?s a shame, that some of us haven?t the money, they want to have! :)

Hanno, THANKS for the chance to see it and for the chance to hold it in my
hands!

Best Wishes

Ingo
(IMCA# 2074)

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!
Satte Provisionen f?r GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner