[meteorite-list] WG: Meteorite Fair Gifhorn,small report

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 7 09:35:23 2006

Hi List,
?this was the extremist waste of time I ever had, the Meteorite fair in
Gifhorn .Could go hunting Meteorites under the see. Wow there you where able
to see a fair in the last breath takings, wow 7 sellers, there had been.
Erich, with a very reduced assortment ,there where Hanno Strufe first time?
, cant remember he was there last year?, there has been a very friendly Guy
from Netherland, selling Campos , Gehler ,mr K?nig was there, but also with
a reduced assortment, Two Guys from Morocco, , yeahhrrr ! one of them had
the students highlight, this extreme crusted Dioginite, where every student
with low budged will kill for., sorry guys, I know You did your best. Four
of you told me they will fore sure not come back next year. uh there was the
organizer of course, some nice specimens, but never seen a 300g+ crusted
Jillin individual treated so bad, just thrown on the table, shame on you!!!
But my personal highlight of this 9th international meteorite fair was ,that
the organizer ,who is always telling and do publicize, you may bring
meteoritic material with? and it will be classified for free( ok free means
you have to bring 30%/30g),did not even take a look to the three samples I
brought with and for sure I did not travel a whole day by train for bringing
crap .please take a look:

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/New4.jpg

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Gross1.jpg
http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Gross2.jpg

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/NWAIron1.jpg
http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/NWAIron4.jpg
http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/NWAIron5.jpg

So if you are not a Dutzfreund, sorry don?t know the word in English, its
just a spam, that there material will be classified.

Best
Andi