[meteorite-list] Gifhorn in the news (in German!)

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 8 09:26:51 2006

Hi folks!

This is the most important thing for our hobby or business: publicity and
education! It?s not important how big a fair is (like Andy Gren has posted),
it?s important that there is a fair. Sure, Gifhorn is very very small, but
it can grow and become bigger.......
Shame on us, if we only think on profit if we talk about meteorites....

Just my two ?-cents!

Ingo

 --- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht ---

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer