[meteorite-list] Personal Thoughts

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 8 14:08:11 2006

You are absolutely correct in this statement but it doesn't only apply to
NWA material. For example; How much Park Forest was reported? A lot of it
was found after it was published in the Meteoritical Bulletin including the
Main Mass. How much Tatahouine is out there? Nobody knows for sure. I am
afraid there is no realistic way to achieve perfection when it comes to
TKWs.

Adam