AW: [meteorite-list] insomnia can cause clouding of consciousness

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 9 14:59:05 2006

Hi Martin,
        Gee.... this somehow all sounds familiar..... oh, yes, only the
ongoing theme of my METEORITE MARKET TRENDS for the last
several years...
        I'm with you, 100%. Don't take my word for it - read the
monthly back issues going back to Jan, 2003 at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MMT1.html

        You will find nearly every single point you make mentioned
in those articles (taken from the issues of METEORITE MAGAZINE).
        I beat this drum continually - but only scarcely hear even part of
the rhythm echoed back. Good on ya.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." - Euripides (485-406BC)