[meteorite-list] new Quiz

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 9 17:50:01 2006

Hi Christian, List!

It?s a mesosiderite and it is a fall, so it could be: Barea, Dong Ujimqin
Qi, Dyarrl Island, Estherville, Lowics, Patwar or Veramin

Most of these I haven?t seen by my self since yet, so my first guess was it
could be Estherville: but it looks a little bit different! We have to see
also, who has posted it to the list.........

Mmmmhhhhhh!

I think it?s Lowicz (1935 Mar. 12, 00.52 hrs!

Any other thoughts?

Ingo

 --- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht ---

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer