[meteorite-list] Hungary meteorwrong spam

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 10 04:24:14 2006

Hi Matteo, List!

This looks exactly like the colored tektites I have seen in Gifhorn for only
a bit of money! I think this guy is unable to distinguish between tektites
and meteorites and want to make the fast money!

Cheers!

Ingo

--- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht ---

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!
Satte Provisionen f?r GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner