AW: [meteorite-list] Munionalusta watch

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 11 18:06:20 2006

Huh Marcin,

let's craft a Dronino- or Campowatch..
A Meteoritical Memento Mori Metronome.
As time goes by you could see it rust and fall in pieces.
0,1% Water Resistant.

Melancholically yours,
Martin

PS: Andreas Gryphius according to Babelfish (translated 2 times forth and
back):

They see, where you see only vanity on soil leader.
Which manufactures for these today, this tears up violently tomorrow above
violently:
Where itzund cities stand, a meadow is
on a shepherd dog dog, the child with the herds plays:

Which flowers itzund excellently, soon is, zertreten, in order to become.
Which is zerstoesst tomorrow and itzt in such, one is not way ash challenges
and leg nothing not,
which is eternal, no ore, no marble stone.
Itzt laughs the luck we on, thunders soon the objections.

High acts the fame must activity like a dream.
Is the play of the time, which exist bright humans?
OH- -! all this this is, which we respected for koestlich,

like bad nullity, as color, dust and wind;
As Wiesenblum, which one does not recover.
Wishes still, what it is eternal do not combine humans to the respect!

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----