[meteorite-list] AD - ebay auctions

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 12 06:39:53 2006

Dear All,

Please excuse me if this message has reached the List twice. I posted it yesterday but didn't receive it via the Meteorite List
therfore I send it again...

I have some auctions ending quite soon on ebay that you can find at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZmeteoriteshow

They include meteorites from Acfer (Algeria), Aouelloul impact glasses (Mauritania) and some fulgurites from the Sahara as well.
Happy bidding!

And of course many thanks for your interest.
There will probably be some more for the couple of weeks coming and then I'll stop for a while, getting ready for Ensisheim and Ste
Marie aux Mines.
Kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com