[meteorite-list] Re: The other Brenham hunter

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 12 09:55:01 2006

> It seems to me this fellow is not trying to gain publicity. It seems more
like the media
> have latched onto him as another successful hiunter. Remember the human
interest aspect,
> 'Owner of land where original crater is located finds meteorites on his
own property'.

> Gary

I not see anything bad that someone search his own property instead of
invite there Steve.
If tomorrow someone start diging in Dziegielow meteorites on fields, I will
be also interested to do the same on my land.

Also I think that noone have any idea that in Brenham area there are still
soo many big specimens that can be found relativelu easy. If this is not
correct, then why Steve was first person who open ours eyes on this case ?
If this new hunter not search Brenham for last 10 years its becouse noone
search them, and noone will do this for next 10 years without Arnold
succesfull hunting expedition.

If Arnold make aggrement with some land owners and received permission for
hunting on their land its only his luck, that they are too lazy to do this
ourself and not share possible profits with other persons. But as long he
dig new, big specimens, there could be more persons who want search
meteorites on their own land.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195