[meteorite-list] [AD] Beautiful Henburys WITH Patina : )

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 12 18:37:51 2006

Dear Listees:

Hello again. Okay, that's enough kidding around from me about the
"other" Brenham hunter and that pokey "USA Today" newspaper. Just
having a little fun on a Friday afternoon. No need for anyone else to
go off the deep end.

In other news: since we were speaking earlier about the desert patina
on irons, I invite you all to take a look at a super collection of
Henburys that I just put up for sale on the website:

http://www.aerolite.org/henbury-special.htm

Many of these are twisted, shrapnel-like pieces -- typical of Henburys
-- and a couple have genuine regmaglypts (yes, really). ALL of them
have that fine reddish-orange patina. Even if you're not buying, please
check out the photos. There are some very nice specimens in there,
ranging from 32 grams to 517 grams.

Regards,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org