[meteorite-list] fake Mars back on ebay

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 13 21:33:45 2006

That's the point - how do you know until it has been properly examined?

For the past year or so this list, although unanimous in contempt for this
rock and ad, has only had varied speculation on it.
I don’t know about you, but I certainly am curious as to what it is.

Gary, and his lab, will be the only ones to know for sure(!), until he
shares that report. Or sells it on eBay. ;]

Cheers,
Pete