[meteorite-list] BREAK! For the love of meteorites, STOP -- COMET 73/P

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 14 17:27:56 2006

Hi, Sterling and Doug,

Thanks for your valued input.

Regarding the 2022 shower, I was wondering how different that spectacle will
be considering it won't be the normal dust-to-pea-sized coma debris, but
more likely some considerable chunks included, due to the current and nicely
timed disintegration.

Armegaddon!? What side of the planet should we be on then? (-Rhetorical ;])

At this rate of break-up, is it possible that there won't be a comet left
for a return trip from around the sun?

Cheers,
Pete