[meteorite-list] World's Meteorite Shows

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 15 11:19:27 2006

hi
I received from him some emails last days. Including two with viruses :)
I think that this is next guy that sells other moroccan dealers meteorites
adding 300% provision to them :)
And I never heard about any true meteorites comes from Agadir like from
Rissani or Erfoud.
But I like to watch their photos, its sometimes interesting also if prices
are from space.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195

----
Hi Mr,
I'm a meteorites dealer from Morocco, i have good material for good prices
,please contact me if you are interested.
Thanks
Mohamed Ait Ouzrou
Agadir 80000
Morocco