[meteorite-list] AD - 96 Auctions - Great Stuff - New Material!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 13:00:21 2006

Dear List Members,

I loaded some great specimens this week making for several excellent
auctions, some very reasonably priced with Buy-it-Nows for those who do not
want to wait. Be sure to check out at least the highlights because there is
some great stuff including a Very Rare CK5 MAIN MASS!. A lot of great
pieces are still at the opening bid of just 99 cents!

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

The Infamous "TOOTH STONE", Over five years in the making, no pairings!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630132294
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630133104
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630133560
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630134093
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630134466

I lowered the price for the third and last time on this excellent complete
Zagora silicated iron with a Buy-it-Now price of less than a third of that
you will find it priced elsewhere, check it out. This is my very last piece.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630129579

A "SHARK TOOTH" Sikhote started at just 99 cents, Very Cool!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6628857456

There are Zero, Zilch, Nada Non-Antarctic CK5s listed in the Catalog of
Meteorites! A few have been found since this publication but they are still
exceedingly rare. I want to save this World Class specimen from the saw and
have priced it to sell. I may have to entertain a trade if it does not
sell. "You have got to be kidding?", some may ask, "a Museum Quality
Official CK5 Main Mass started at Just $10.00 a gram with a very low
Buy-it-Now!"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6629042286

These five specimens represent all that I have of this Newly discovered CK5
besides the Main Mass which I am reluctant to cut:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630137252
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630136820
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630136299
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630135724
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630135428

A rare ungrouped type 3 chondrite with a TKW of only 57.1 grams, a TAW of
only a few grams and no known or claimed pairings! These are the last pieces
of size that I have. The Main Mass is in a substantial collection.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6628849674
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630137663
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630137865
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630138182
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630138739

And WAY TOO Many other great bargains still with no bid, even at 99 cents,
can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock