AD: RE: [meteorite-list] AD - 96 Auctions - Great Stuff - New Material!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 14:11:45 2006

HaH 280 its sold for $20/gr. or under....I remember
when its appear on the market for $150-200/gr. .....

Matteo

--- Sergey Vasiliev <petrovich_at_sv-meteorites.com> ha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630132294

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630133104

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630133560

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630134093

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630134466

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630129579

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6628857456

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6629042286

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630137252

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630136820

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630136299

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630135724

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630135428

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6628849674

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630137663

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630137865

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630138182

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6630138739

> > And WAY TOO Many other great bargains still with
> no bid, even at 99 cents,
> > can be found at this link:
> > http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites
> >

> > Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
> luck.
> >

> > Take Care,
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> > Adam Hupe