[meteorite-list] AD- Park Forest Garza stone

From: Jan Bartels <jan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 15:28:14 2006

Dear Listoids,

A few days ago some private collector made me an offer out of nowhere on
our 178 grams Garza stone. At first i was knocked out. I could never part
of that thing i thought but this offer was something that made me think it
over and will sure open up other rocky dreams we have right now.

Therefore i want you all to get the chance to mail me only off list and
make me an offer when you are interested to. I'll contact the highest
bidder after a while.
This will only happen if the price is right. No questions about other
biddings, just name your price.

Here's the deal:
The 178 grams Garza stone.
Wooden joist from the ceiling (about 10 inches long).
Plaster pieces from the ceiling.
An original signed copy by Noe Garza.

This was all obtained from Rob Elliot and the items can be seen on our
website www.heavenlybodies.nl
Just hit the Park forest logo on the homepage....bingo!!

Enjoy !!
Greetings all,
Jan