[meteorite-list] NWA 011

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 15:48:06 2006

Just to set the record straight, there is another pairing to NWA 011 which
is MUCH more reasonably priced.

NWA 2976. Main mass sold. Sales in Tucson were brisk, to say the least.
ALL that I have is on the link below for your viewing pleasure. Mike Farmer
has a very few pieces left but I do not believe that he has photos posted on
his website yet, not sure about that as I have not looked. It is a VERY
pretty meteorite:

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa2976.htm

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street