[meteorite-list] World's Meteorite Shows

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 16:33:03 2006

Dear David,

I really don't want to get into anything here, just pointing out the facts.
If Al left you in the dust on the deal than that is between you and he. Adam
and I did not know you and Al had talked about the material, and thus, did
not interfere with YOUR material or deal. If Al had mentioned it, we would
have gladly stepped aside. Since nothing was said to us by those in the
know, it was simply three people buying some cool material that was made
available during a show. We have no problem with you and certainly not
asking for a "Thank You" for the gift. It sounds like there is some deeper
problem that you and others need to work out.

Best regards from my mind and fantasy,
Greg