[meteorite-list] nwa 2902

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 16:58:07 2006

You know what is better than a 14 gram slice of NWA 2902?A 51 gram slice
of NWA 2902.What an impact melt.I know in my book catmountain is king,but
this is the queen right behind it.2 different melts on 1 big
slice.Wow!!Thanks so much to stefan ralew.If none of the meteorite
collecters has this meteorite,you can still get some.Stefan has a few
slices left.This is the prettiest melt I have ever seen.It is nice to see
the list up again,but the bickering is raging on even worse than before.I
am going to stay out of this and I am going to enjoy my new IMB.

                              STEVE ARNOLD

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com