[meteorite-list] AD - Canyon Diablo Graphite Nodules and new Morasko

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 21:36:13 2006

Hello
OK, lets make a little break from this fascinated talkshow: "Who sell
NWA2976 more expensive" or "Who is responsible that NWA2976 not cost 10$/g
now" :-P

I have updated my website with two new meteorites.
First, http://www.polandmet.com/_canyon.htm
Canyon Diablo big graphite nodules, no comments needed.

Second, http://www.polandmet.com/_morasko.htm
new Morasko IIICD, very pretty complete specimen 5370gram. Surface full of
regmaglyptes with some fussion crust and flow lines ! I have spend a couple
of hours to remove every grain of rusty sand from surface. Its excelent. Im
waiting for offers. Just send me Your proposition.

I have also made a page where this morasko can be seen before and after it
was cleaned. It looks really cool.

uhmm Im sleepyyyyyyyyyyyy............... . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195