[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Part 2

From: wahlperry_at_aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 17 08:59:26 2006

Hi,

I forgot to mention the hunting hours and price to recover this
meteorite.

16 hours of hunting for two days.
9.5 hours of driving time.
Fuel 162.00 for two days of driving.
food 20.00

Total weight of meteorites recovered 13 grams. Look on my wifes face
when she sees this data.... priceless. What a deal!!

Sonny