[meteorite-list] re: Mystery Surrounds Green Meteor in Australia

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 17 14:07:27 2006

Our cameras have caught at least four space junk reentries is five years,
all of which also produced witness reports. In that time we've recorded over
1000 fireballs and 35000 bright meteors.

I've personally seen a handful of fireballs, but no space junk.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com