[meteorite-list] Ad 64 meteorites auctions ending right now.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 18 21:21:47 2006

WAAAAAA WAAAAA

Grow up, sorry I find more meteorites than you can dream of, it requires
getting off your ass. A new Lunar is pretty spectacular news, and just
because the announcement included offers for sale, I don't think it is a
small matter.

I will let you say what you will Adam, but Art also says now fighting, and
both you and I do it sometimes, so please spare us the "I am better than
you" spiel, we have heard it before. I am not in the mood to fight, so say
what you will.
Michael Farmer